Monday, April 7, 2008



My Love
Every single morning,
I thank the Lord above,
For helping me find you,
And showing me how to love.
I don't understand your reasons,
I don't know why you care,
I know I don't deserve you,
or the affection that we share.
Whenever I feel lost,or wonder why I'm here,
I think of how you love me,and I smile from ear to ear.
I knew you were the one for me,since the day we first met,
My love has grown a lot since then,
And hasnt stopped just yet.
I'll always be here for you,
Even if you want to part,
No matter what we go through,
You'll always hold my heart.
Not only do I love you,for your soul, your heart, your mind,
I love how you have changed me,into this person I couldn't find.
Is it really possible,
To have a love so true?
I thought it wasn't practical,
Until the light led me to you.
If I ever had to leave you,my heart would not survive,
Without you in my life,
I wouldn't be alive.
I need you here to love me,and help me conquer fears,
I need you here to hold me,and dry up all my tears.
So as we grow together,on life's unknowing journey,
I hope our love gets stronger,
as the flame continues burning.

No comments: