Sunday, August 7, 2011

Great Experiences at Kuningan, North Java of Indonesia

wow...its been a long time since i updated my blog...well, i got no story to tell....but now i have, on february 2011, i  was surprised by news that we the science batch student have the chance to go for our extra teaching practical to Indonesia (at first we only heard that only TESL students will be given the opportunities...) and most surprised part is, i have the chances to go..not because i was the top student in my batch...but...3 friends voluntarily off from the offer and another one will give birth to her 1st child on May...(she got baby boy..;)) make she dont want to go altho she wanted to go..the surprised not ended there yet...on April we (25 of us) surprised that we will be not in a same school, not in a same district....( that time..my mind said..how im gonna survive there for my 1st experience as foreigner????).. bersabar lagiii.....most surprised part was I saw my name in a name list according to school and district (kabupaten) ALONEEEE!!!!....KABUPATEN KUNINGAN..the school is SMKN 3 KUNINGAN. a technical school..so, i google the school...and again i shocked when knowing that the school is mostly BOY...( i wonder why didn't I have heart attack that time...coz too many SURPRISES)...i cried and sad..but deep inside my heart.."I want to do this...i want to try..."...so for 3 weeks i leave the matter for a while to give full attention to my exam...( well...not every minutes....im haunted with fear...luckly  I still got D.L...thank God!!) ...on May 16, we fly to Bandung....on the same day 25 of us seperated heading toward our new home..NEW SELF-EXPLORATION....

i will tell my story about my SMKN3 Kuningan, later....for now, i wanted to share some pictures during my 6 weeks at Kuningan....have fun...















No comments: